Sigils are symbols conceived to manipulate the material forces within our environment. They are very similar to logos that companies use. Depending on the shapes, angles, colors, numbers, etc. the meaning and force will shift to facilitate a desired outcome. They are based on the same vibrational language all ancient civilizations have practiced.
The art of Sigil Creation is a lifelong pursuit. One gets better with more practice and there are no limits to its mastery. Below, I will share some basic and mystery principles that can get you started. Remember that in this type of work intention and focus are the paramount principles for effectiveness, so don’t get stuck on details. Do the best you can, try to have fun and to concentrate, the rest occurs automatically as the creative mind bypasses the ego.
- Write a phrase or sentence about the desire you intend to manifest in the present tense. Make it as short, specific and concise as possible. Ie: “I am fit in a month”
- Write it again, but without spaces in between the words. Ie: “iamfitinamonth”
- Write it again without without repeating any one letter withing the phrase. Ie: “iamftnoh”
- Now separate the vowels, in the same order they ended up in step #3. Ie: “iao”
- You are left with: m,f,t,n,h, these letters are to be blended into one symbol
- Create a circle by free hand, go around and around with the pen or pencil as many times as you feel is right or that the circle looks right to you.
- Put the symbol from step #5 in the circle. This is the sigil.
- Place both your hands over the circle and symbol, take a deep breath and slowly chant the vowels in the order they were separated. Do this three times (or more) to charge it.
- Memorize it and once in bed before drifting off to sleep trace the sigil with your index finger. Imagine your finger trails off luminescent white light as you draw it. Once finished, see it drifting towards the sky. Do this a couple of nights to increase its power.
- I share the above process as a reference or refresher for you as well; but you will notice that the process is a little different. This is because this type of sigil activation does not require a candle; thus it cannot evolve into a servitour.
- I am not adding the Seven Pointed Star as a tool. Although those powers are not used, never the less the channeling of the energy through the intention automatically invites them in an indirect manner.
- Another factor not included is the numerology and their associated shapes. This I reserve for more advanced study, because the knowledge can backfire if not properly understood and practiced.
- Lastly, I didn’t specify that the sigil be destroyed because the non-neophyte has not witnessed condensed energy work, so their sigil energy strings will naturally dissolve as time drifts.