To see the unseen, you require an unseen eye. This means that there is no physical action related to “seeing” the beyond. In the Andean Shamanic Tradition, we don’t concern ourselves with training or learning anything, because we accept remembering, dreaming, imagining or even planing as functions of “seeing” without physical eyes. There is no need to keep the body motionless or to avoid all thoughts and keep the mind still, because whatever the mind is doing is actually not of this material world. This is why shamans tend to “Journey” instead of to “meditate”. It is an active way to allow the mind to do what it is designed to do, which is to “go”. It’s simple, try it for a few seconds, here’s how:
- Observe the room you are in for 2 or 3 seconds
- Close your eyes and in your mind’s eye replay the 2 to 3 seconds
- Open your eyes and repeat with your physical eyes.
- Close again, repeat, but this time in your mind’s eye leave the room walk out to the street and fly for 2 to 3 seconds, then come back.
- Continue expanding and imagining in your mind. Start visiting loved ones, and in less than a week you’ll notice your positive influence on the people or events you visited.
- Remember to keep your activity on the “other side” positive and loving. What you put out returns, even more in energetic activities.
- Later, as you get better and see for yourself that this process really works, mentally start working on your goals and aspirations.
If you have specific questions, feel free to message me privately, below: